Re: vCard - Old vs. New?

On 12/5/09 01:41, Renato Iannella wrote:

> Can we move forward on the idea of creating a W3C vCard/RDF Interest
> Group Note (that merges the W3C Member submission and the "An Ontology
> for vCards") as a task of the Semantic Web Interest Group?
>
> BTW, I will be at the ESWC in Heraklion in a few weeks, so maybe an
> opportunity to discuss in detail....

If others amongst you will be there, why don't you get together and try
to make some progress there? I suggest the Social Web XG as a mechanism
for tracking this effort, even if the document surfaces as a SWIG Note,
since SWXG meets regularly with minutes, agendas etc while SWIG doesn't
have that kind of a mechanism. Enough SWIG folk are engaged in this
discussion (now and over the years) that I don't see a problem with
doing the update under SWIG.

cheers,

Dan