Re: an interoperable object (fallback and context menus)

+ www-archive
- public-html

Boris Zbarsky 2009-03-24 15.52:
> Leif Halvard Silli wrote:
>>> Other than the phrase "poster child", which part was a cliche, exactly?
>>
>> Nothing. That was the cliche.
>
> So in other words you decide to ignore everything else I said because I used that phrase?
>
> I wonder why I'm even bothering with this discussion.

Does it seem as if I ignore what you say? I don't think that is a
fair claim. By "deaf" I only described what happens when the
wording is so strong that it takes away the attention from what
one tries to convey.

I had hoped there weren't more to add. But since you force me to
comment more: I only tried to hint that PC (Poster Child) is a
controversal idiom - please don't use it. If by PC you only meant
"bad example" (aPNG) then PC seems like a distracting overkill.

At least, it isn't clear to me what you meant by PC. If you feel
adding something about PC, then I hope you will focus on
clarifying what you meant. Or else, I suggest that we drop the
poster child debate.
--
leif halvard silli