Re: Making it possible to use an <svg> root in text/html

On Thu, 05 Mar 2009 00:04:09 +0900, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
wrote:
> Is the set of people who are willing and able to create svg in
> notepad/emacs/vi/whatever *and* are sufficiently bothered by the need to
> add an additional 34 characters (including the space) as a talisman that
> it is worth paving this particular cowpath?
>
> As someone who does routinely author svg using vi and is very much
> concerned with optimizing the sizes of such files, I must say that *I'm*
> skeptical.

It's just that since we already plan on changing HTML parsers to support
SVG it seems worthwhile to investigate adding this as the cost seems small.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>