Re: Moving past last call for HTML5

Ian Hickson wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Feb 2009, Sam Ruby wrote:
>> Summary next,
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Feb/0601.html
>
>> then profile.
>
> What should I do with profile=""? As far as I'm aware, there hasn't been
> anything new data on this topic for months (since long before the last
> TPAC, e.g., where the topic was heavily discussed).

Profile and summary are similar in that they are present in HTML 4.01.
The case for summary seems stronger, if for no other reason that there
are a number of people who have looked at the same data that you have
and come to a different conclusion.  Given that you have revisited
summary and still not found it to be compelling, I withdraw my request
that you look at profile at this time.

- Sam Ruby