RE: 1.5.4 title and content

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 07:37:42 -0800
To: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
CC: Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>, "www-archive@w3.org" <www-archive@w3.org>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>

> I am sorry you think that this debate is over religious convictions. I'm
> really just trying to get the right terminology.

I'm sorry. "religious convictions" was the wrong terminology, and
I apologize for using it. I suppose I too can sometimes use
inappropriate terminology.

I'll work with Lachlan to see if it is possible to come up with mutually
acceptable terminology, which is what ACTION-78 called for.

Thanks for your time and attention,

Larry
--
http://larry.masinter.net