Re: [Ietf-honest] Adding people to the honest IETF list

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 11:22:36AM -0400, Endre Jarraux Walls wrote:
> I'm sorry - but wouldn't it just make sense to unsubscribe yourself from the
> list if you don't want to be a member of it rather than involving the rest
> of us (who are involved with purpose) in your complaints, conspiracy
> theories, etc.?

I was surprised that I had been added to this list without permission, and was
publicly asking if anyone would like to comment on that fact. When most of the
members have been added without permission, the least you should expect is the
occasional thread with people asking "what the fuck?"

Thanks,