Re: Invitation to Join the Social Web XG as an Invited Expert

Hi there Harry, (Dan, Daniel,)

sorry I was out for so long. I've actually been on sick leave for a
couple of weeks and only just came back to work.

Anyway, thanks for the invitation, I look very much forward to
furthering my participation in the (finally-launched) XG. I've filled
the first form and entered my confirmation number, I'm waiting for a
notice to fill the second form.

Looking forward to working with you guys and the rest of the group!

Cheers,
Tim

Tim Anglade | directeur, pôle « Turbulences » | af83
42, boulevard de Sébastopol | 75003 Paris | France
1436, Howard St | San Francisco | CA 94103 | USA
Tel : +33 1 42 72 33 32
Mob : +33 6 35 92 77 58
skype : timanglade
Web : www.af83.com

This email is:  [ ] bloggable   [ ] ask first   [X] private