RE: Invitation to Join the Social Web XG as an Invited Expert

Hi, many thanks for invite. Have been/remain in full travel mode. Internet
access intermittent at best.

I will follow up with the form and the meeting days/times survey when I am
connected to the Internet for more than 3 minutes (Monday next week).

Christine