Re: use case for having vocab for TAG-ish vocab to represent content negotiation

please please please have a look at [1] and [2] (they are really short
pieces) and let us know your comments. i think we have exactly the same
use-case but may described differently.
  [1] <http://www.w3.org/TR/Content-in-RDF/>
  [2] <http://www.w3.org/TR/HTTP-in-RDF]

cheers,