Re: Will you...

From: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 00:55:01 +0000 (UTC)
To: John Foliot - Stanford Online Accessibility Program <jfoliot@stanford.edu>
Cc: www-archive@w3.org

On Tue, 27 May 2008, John Foliot - Stanford Online Accessibility Program wrote:

> ... Be man enough to confirm to your back room IRC Cabal that I did in
> fact apologize for not remembering your post?

Done.

I haven't actually read public-html today, though, so I haven't actually
seen the apology yet. :-) But for what it's worth, I don't think there's
anything to apologise about; missing a proposal hidden away in an e-mail
is perfectly normal. It would be good if the discussion didn't go around
in circles so much though. :-)

BTW, you are very welcome to join the #whatwg IRC channel if you desire.
Historically we have found that it is much easier to resolve issues when
everyone involved is present.

Cheers,