Re: alias for css3-namespace?

fantasai wrote:

>> Since the recently published draft is called "CSS Namespaces Module"
>> fantasai and I were wondering whether it would be posssible for
>> /TR/css3-namespaces to redirect to /TR/css3-namespace. I often mistype
>> it myself and it seems fairly cheap to add it. Thanks!
>
> Note, it should be a redirect, not an internal alias. We don't want to
> have two "canonical" URLs for the document, just help URL-typers get
> to the right document.

The first thing I learnt from DanC when I joined a W3C WG looong ago is
"don't say 'we'" :-)

I agree this redirection is needed. It's very unfortunate the alias
for CSS3 NamespaceS is css3-namespace without trailing s...

While we're here, Anne, why isn't your affiliation mentioned in the
header of the document? If you edited this document in the WG being
an Opera rep in the Group, your affiliation should be here.

</Daniel>