Re: Discussion Action 54: First draft of the rewrite of "The img element"

Hi David,

I am very sorry that you are experiencing technical difficulties
accessing the first draft of Action 54. It seems that you are stuck
right at the blockquote. I wonder if your AT is having a hiccup at
that point?

As Steve mentioned the document at
http://www.paciellogroup.com/blog/misc/uc/
works in his testing with JAWS 8 and IE. And it is semantic and valid HTML.

Have you been successful accessing the copy in the Wiki?
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/Action54AltAttribute

I really appreciate hearing from you. Everyone's comments are vital
for us to improve the draft. Let's try to figure this out. I've
included Josh O Connor in this message as he may have some ideas which
may help.

Best Regards,
Laura

--