Re: request: permission to participate in app-backplane incubator group

From: Gregory J. Rosmaita <oedipus@hicom.net>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 04:15:50 +0100
To: Charles F Wiecha <wiecha@us.ibm.com>
Cc: alfred.s.gilman@ieee.org, brewer@w3.org, steve@w3.org, www-archive@w3.org

aloha, charles!

thank you very much for your note and your and the incubator group's
focus on the accessibility aspects of backplane applications at the
outset of the effort...  i also appreciate the crucial cross-over
between the on-going work on forms, and i strongly believe that it can
only assist (and hopefully help re-invigorate) that work through my
participation in both the incubator group and the joint task force on
forms...

i eagerly anticipate the opportunity to work with you and the group,
gregory.
He that will not apply new remedies must expect new evils;
for time is the great innovator.      -- Sir Francis Bacon
            Gregory J. Rosmaita: oedipus@hicom.net
        Camera Obscura: http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/
    Oedipus' Online Complex: http://my.opera.com/oedipus/
United Blind Advocates for Talking Signs: http://ubats.org