Re: ACTION-54 - Work with SteveF draft text for HTML 5 spec to require producers/authors to include @alt on img elements

aloha, steve!

i unfortunately slept through the meeting, as well -- i lay down
about a half an hour before the call in order to clear my head after
a very busy day, by listening to a book on tape, and instead ended up
falling asleep and missing the telecon...

i noticed from the minutes that laura attended yesterday's meeting,
and am glad to hear that she and josh have been collaborating with
you -- you couldn't ask for better collaborators...

when i added your post to PF to the ACTION tracker, i reset the
status of the ACTION from OPEN to "pending review" and reset the
due date to give PF a chance to discuss the issue and provide
feedback, and for you and laura and josh to process/negotiate
the final verbiage...  note that i have been carbon-copying al
gilman, chair of PF, in our correspondence on HTML WG ACTION 54,
in order to keep him apprised of the status of the ACTION item, so
that he can coordinate a timely response by the working group...

let me know if i can be of any further assistance, administerial
or substantive

gregory.
ACCOUNTABILITY, n. The mother of caution.
                 -- Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary
         Gregory J. Rosmaita, oedipus@hicom.net
      Camera Obscura: http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/