communication between developers and 'Non-technical folk'

Ian,

in support of the proposal regarding twenty percent of W3C time, can I
draw your attention to this well reasoned blog on the need for
communication between developers and 'Non-technical folk'  by Chris
Heilmann a well known accessibility advocate from Yahoo?

http://scriptingenabled.org/2008/07/the-biggest-barrier-to-accessibility-and-inclusive-design-is-us/

regards

Jonathan Chetwynd

j.chetwynd@btinternet.com