Re: request: permission to participate in app-backplane incubator group

Hi Gregory -- assuming Steve confirms all's well with the form you
submitted, we'd be glad to have you join as invited expert.  Continuing to
have a focus on accessibility issues for the "backplane" will be a key
theme, as will thinking about relationships with on-going forms work.
Thanks for your interest...Charlie

Charles Wiecha
Manager, Multichannel Web Interaction
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
P.O. Box 704
Yorktown Heights, N.Y.  10598
Phone: (914) 784-6180, T/L 863-6180, Cell: (914) 320-2614
wiecha@us.ibm.com

         Re: request: permission to participate in app-backplane incubator group

         Gregory J. Rosmaita
                          to:
                            steve
                                                                04/30/08 04:18 PM

         Cc:
            Charles F Wiecha, www-archive, alfred.s.gilman, brewer

aloha, steve!

thanks for the quick response -- i'm glad it was easier than it
seemed it would be when i couldn't fill out:

http://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/42340/join

which is why i contacted you directly, as instucted in:

http://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/42340/instructions#nonmember

i have completed the form at:

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/ieapp/

requesting participation in the app-backplane incubator group; as for
contacting/notifying the chair, i have carbon-copied charles
wiecha on each of my emessages in this thread -- does that suffice?
(if not, charles, you can contact me directly, if you so desire or have
the need)

thank you again for your assistance,
gregory.
CONSERVATIVE, n.  A statesman who is enamored of existing evils,
as distinguished from the Liberal, who wishes to replace them
with others.         -- Ambrose Bierce, _The Devil's Dictionary_
             Gregory J. Rosmaita, oedipus@hicom.net