Re: The only name for the xml serialisation of html5

Ian Hickson wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Sep 2007, Dean Edridge wrote:
>
>> Perhaps you should suggest to the XHTML 2 working group (private, not
>> open to the public)
>>

> Actually the XHTML2 working group is as open as the HTML working group.
> Anyone can join.
>
>    http://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/32107/instructions

Thanks for putting me straight there Ian.
I did actually try to join the XHTML 2 group the other day but must have
gone through the wrong process and ended up with this message:
> Only AC Representative, selected Invited Experts and Staff Contacts
> can use this form to join or leave a group ; since you're not logged
> as any of those, you won't be allowed to submit this form. Additional
> instructions for joining this group
> <http://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/32107/instructions> are available.
I will attempt joining again and see how I go.

Thanks

--
Dean Edridge
http://www.zealmedia.co.nz/