Re: HTML 5 and Distributed Extensibility

-public-html
+www-archive

On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 01:43:42 +0200, T.V Raman <raman@google.com> wrote:
> Anne, Please keep your personal opinions about RDF-A to yourself,
> I dont need to hear them, just as you dont need to hear mine.

As far as I can tell I didn't express any opinion about RDFa. Just about
qnames in content. I gave arguments for that too.

> If you read what I wrote without viewing everything through a
> biased lens, you'll see that I said you need custom elements
> because it's nice to attach behavior and style via XBL, and
> therefore simplify ones markup --- which is where introducing
> custom elements come in.

My apologies for not reading your e-mail correctly initially. My bad.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>