Re: [html4all] the alt attribute debate

Yo herni

>Those who add a bogus alt for validation are a subset of people who
>include a bogus alt.

and what size is this subset (who knows) why not develop a validator that
looks for and fails the page if it has bogus alt? using heauristics, that
shouldn't be so hard should it? I would say that it is easy to catch bogus
stuff at the producer than the consumer end.

--
with regards

Steve Faulkner
Technical Director - TPG Europe