Re: GRDDL service gives odd output for xsd:enumeration

Henry S. Thompson wrote:

> The duplicate IDs are certainly a bug, I'll fix that.
>
> What tool is giving that error message?  Sounds like I should be using
> it :-)

The first one was libxml's XML error message and part was Raptor's
RDF/XML parser.  Looks like you fixed the problems ?

The question of what to do with errors during GRDDL is tricky.  I
tend to totally ignore them but maybe I should turn them into
warnings, which can be ignored by the application if so desired.

Dave