Re: any news on your action to "Discuss with PFWG role attribute vs aria attribute"?

On Thu, 2007-11-29 at 12:02 -0500, Michael Cooper wrote:
> I guess the question is whether the action is to initiate the
> discussion, or to bring it to resolution.

The latter, please.

I added a note:

2007-11-29 17:06:06: Michael C, pls update due date with a realistic
timeframe for completing the discussion. [Dan Connolly]

>  I brought it to PFWG. There was some opposition to the idea, but I
> wouldn't say it's been fully ruled out, just not ruled in. There are
> additional discussion planned. So in terms of arriving at a
> resolution, I can't predict that, and if that's what you want to
> track, we should set the due date far in the future.

I changed the due date to 5 December; if you haven't changed
the due date by then, you can expect another ping...

> > http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/8

gpg D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E