Re: SURVEY: Accept requirement for immediate mode graphics a la canvas element? (timestamps)

On Wed, 2007-11-28 at 18:26 +0000, Philip TAYLOR wrote:
> Dan --
>
>  > (3) In the future, I'll try to be more clear that
>  > the question is subject to change for the first day
>  > or two, so that people who don't trust the chairs
>  > to keep Q and Q' close can just wait until the
>  > editing is done.
>
> Sorry, not acceptable.  You explicitly wrote
> "Please answer right away!"

that quote is out of context; I followed it by:

"You may update your response over the course of the week."

> , thus abrogating
> any right you might otherwise claim to change
> the question retrospectively.  I honoured your
> request to "answer right away" : you should
> honour my right to have my answer recorded
> against the question /as asked/, not as
> subsequently amended.

I don't see a cost-effective way to do that.

The survey is still open; you may update your answer
today or tomorrow.
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/req-gapi-canvas/

> Philip TAYLOR
gpg D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E