Re: home2rss.xsl base URI tweak request [Fwd: Re: base-uri and XSLT 1.0]

On Fri, 2007-05-25 at 10:14 -0500, Dan Connolly wrote:
> Dom,
>
> JJC has diagnosed a problem in home2rss.xsl regarding
> base URIs.
>
> Is this enough info for you to fix it?
>
> Ian, are you interested to learn how to maintain home2rss.xsl?

Hmm, I am not sure.

> I'd like to talk about migrating to hAtom, too...

In the home page redesign, we can adjust our markup to take
advantage of community-supported code. So I'm up for migrating
if it makes the feed easier to maintain over time.

 _ Ian

> email message attachment, "Forwarded message - Re: base-uri and XSLT
> 1.0"

Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447