Datum: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 16:00:13 +0200
Von: "Jens Meiert" <jens at meiert.net>
An: connolly at w3.org, karl at w3.org
Betreff: Fwd: HTML Working Group: Application

I would really appreciate a reply to the mail below (sent one and a half months ago) as well as my two HTML WG Invited Expert requests. While I certainly will continue contributing (as with [1], recently, and the corresponding mailing list discussion), I find it quite "irritating" that there are no replies at all. Let me know if you need more references that legitimate my application.

[1] http://meiert.com/en/blog/20070226/html-semantics-of-title-element-content/

-------- Original-Nachricht --------