Re: help navigating your HTML spec text objection?

Le 3 mai 2007 à 23:09, Dan Connolly a écrit :
> The Director appoints not only the chairs of this WG, but also
> technical participants. So this response is also representative
> of the Director's position:
>   W3C/Keio (Michael(tm) Smith) yes
>
> Karl, I trust you and Michael have discussed that position.

Just for the record, I'm discovering the answers now and the
discussions because I was away from May 2 to May 7. I'm getting
through the (about) 2000 emails on HTML on different lists. :)

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***