Re: HTML tutorial subgroup?

On 4/29/07, Murray Maloney <murray@muzmo.com> wrote:
> Brad, I don't think that I know you, do I? Neither of us comes up on Wikipedia,
> so I guess we are still officially below the radar. We should probably talk
> before
> seriously thinking about taking this on. My toll-free number is 1-866-727-4221

Murray,

I don't think we've been previously acquainted. I'm certainly under
the radar when it comes to having a Wikipedia article about myself,
but I do have a Wikipedia user page [1] that has some relevant
details. Also of interest could be some of my open source software [2]
and my personal site [3]. I'm sure one could learn plenty more from
Google as well.

If we're to produce a tutorial outline in broad strokes, it seems
reasonable for us to collaborate (along with anyone else in the group
who's interested) on the wiki.

I can be available for a phone conversation if that suits you. Let me
know which times you're available and what points you would like to
discuss.

I'm looking forward to nailing down a simple outline and a few stated
goals about the target audience and the tone that the tutorial should
carry.

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask (on or
off the record).

[1] - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:H3h
[2] - http://xkr.us/
[3] - http://h3h.net/