Re: Tutorial and Access permissions

On Tue, 2007-05-01 at 02:49 -0400, Harry Halpin wrote:
> I'd like to make a whole directory and everything in it, including
> subdirectorys, world-readable at once.

You can do one directory with this magic incantation:

	http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/tut7/*,access*

To do all subdirectories, I think you have to mail sysreq@w3.org .

>  But I don't seem able to - could
> you give it a shot? Basically I get W3CACL, I put in my name and
> password, and it says I don't have permission.

Odd. The creator is supposed to have chacl access.

I fixed the tut7 directory.

> In particular, have made a big hunk of progress on converting Primer
> into slides:
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/tut7
>
> I'll be working on it a bit tomorrow and then wrapping up, and handing
> to you for editing, correcting, adding more slides. Does that work for you?

Well, I'm trying to take tomorrow off. We'll see.

> And Fabien seems to be having trouble here with accessing
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/w3ctalk8

That seems to be a directory with one README file in it.
They're world-readable now, thanks to...
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/w3ctalk8*,access*

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E