Re: Publishing another draft of XMLHttpRequest

Anne van Kesteren a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to request publication of the following document as a normal
> W3C Working Draft:
> http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/webapi/XMLHttpRequest/Overview.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8
>

> The previous Last Call WD got some comments that required some big
> changes and there's hope that we can republish the above document as
> second Last Call soon (as indicated in the SotD). Having a draft out in
> the meantime that reflects the major changes would be good.
>
> Kind regards,

Hi Anne,

I can publish the document on Monday (18 June).
I've already checked the document and it looks mostly good. There's only
one problem, the same as in the previous document. The <code> tag
changes the style of heading ones.

So can you add the following piece of CSS to the embedded stylesheet:
h1 code, h2 code, h3 code { color: inherit; background: inherit; font:
inherit; }
It should remove the style associated to the <code> tag.

In the meantime, I will try to see if adding a similar rule directly in
http://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/TR/base would break other documents.

Thank you,
Jean-Gui