:scope versus ::scope (was: Re: headers attribute (was Re: Form elements))

On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 13:39:20 +0200, Leif Halvard Silli <lhs@malform.no>
wrote:
> I cannot bring my proposal of having a :scope and a :headers (note, for
> the CSS savvy: not ::scope, but :scope) selector to the CSS group unless
> HTMLwg agree to keep those attributes.

FYI: a pseudo-class can only affect the element it is used on when that
element is in a particular state. Therefore having pseudo-elements or
maybe some other special selector seem way more appropriate here.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>