Re: Need examples for SemWeb VCard work

Thanks for these examples both of you - I'd like to make some sort of
test-suite for vCard as well, and have draft mappings for FOAF already
done. As soon as GRDDL's through PR, which (cross fingers) should be at
some point this week, I'll go through them and try to get something like
a test-suite to test the various proposals for RDF models.

--
		-harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh
http://www.ibiblio.org/hhalpin 6B522426