Re: path to last call for GRDDL; agenda sync?

On Tue, 2007-02-13 at 15:49 -0500, Harry Halpin wrote:
> We can publish a new Working Draft. What's the process for that?

The WG can publish a WD any time it chooses.

>  I would
> prefer to just wait a week and go for Last Call though. Otherwise we'll
> lose momentum.

I lean the other way; we're already suffering from having
our latest WD be more than 3 months old, and it'll only
get worse if we try to squeeze "just one more thing" in.

> Why not just incorporate Jeremy's suggestions, substituting "GRDDL-aware
> agent" for GRDDL processor. The text to me seems informative, not
> normative.

He *specifically* requested that it be normative.

Please let's not rush discussion of his comment. Let's have it in
the WG, with the issue open.

>  I mean, if people are in a hurry to write a GRDDL client and
> want to make unsecure GRDDL clients that's their problem, as long as
> they are aware of known security issues.
>
> OK, I can wait 2 months - that doesn't put us too much behind schedule -
> just instead of requesting to go to PR on March 31 we wait till April 9th.

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E