From: Harry Halpin [mailto:hhalpin@ibiblio.org]
Sent: Mon 2/5/2007 4:07 PM
To: thongsermeier@partners.org; Eric Neumann; www-archive@w3.org
Subject: GRDDL Going to Last Call

I'm Harry Halpin, the Chair of the GRDDL WG [1] which links XML and
XHTML(including "microformats") to the Semantic Web in order

In order to prevent a "surprise" Last Call, I'd like for your WG to know
that we are going to go, barring any final comments or problems, to
request move to Last Call on or shortly after Feb 15th for the following
three documents:

1) GRDDL Specification [2]
2) GRDDL Primer [3]
3) GRDDL Use Cases [4]

We believe this technology may of use  to your WG, and we'd appreciate
if this message was forwarded to either your listserv or to interested
parties in your list.

Primarily, there is a use case in [4] for the use of GRDDL in HCLS and
Chimizie Ogbuji is working on extending this example to a full-length
tutorial for the Primer, which should be updated with the relevant
test-case and text in a few days [3].

[1]http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/
[2]http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec
[3]http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc29/primer.html