Re: GRDDL Going to Last Call

No, you do not need a complete solution but you need a solid proposal, or
you  need to find someone else to help you with the proposal. Again, I
*like* the general idea I'm just rather busy myself right now and haven't
thought it through.

If you can get (or others in SWD) can get a solid proposal through by
before our schedule says we should go to CR, I will look at it seriously
and make sure DanC adds it to the issue list. Perhaps you could ask
Fabien.

I do not think that this is too much to ask, and if you are overburdened
someone else from SWD WG could take this on. Again, we have done
everything requested in order to remain compatible with RDFa, but people
interested in RDFa also have to help out.

--
 				--harry

 	Harry Halpin
 	Informatics, University of Edinburgh