Re: Question re vCard in RDF- updating the W3C Note

On 3 Feb 2007, at 04:36, Harry Halpin wrote:

>     I'm Harry Halpin, chair for the GRDDL Working Group, and one of
> the
> highlights of GRDDL is to convert the hCard microformat into some sort
> of vCard RDF. Note that Norm Walsh updated your original [1] work in
> VCard to work with OWL [2], and there's been active discussion about
> vCard RDF mapping on the semantic-wweb@w3.org list. Are you okay
> with us
> "upgrading" the W3C Note you edited? Would you want to be a co-
> editor on
> the new specification?

Hi Harry - yes, that would be a good idea.

I would be also happy to co-edit (but not lead the work ;-)

Do I need to join the GRDDL WGroup? (happy to)

Cheers...
Dr Renato Iannella
Principal Scientist
National ICT Australia (NICTA) -  Queensland Research Laboratory
Level 19, 300 Adelaide St, Brisbane, QLD, 4000 AUSTRALIA
[t] +61 7 3000 0484  [f] +61 7 3000 0480 [m] +61 4 1313 2206
[e] renato@nicta.com.au [w] http://nicta.com.au [i] aim:renatoi2003
[v] skype:riannella

This email and any attachments may be confidential. They may contain legally
privileged information or copyright material. You should not read, copy,
use or disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an intended
recipient, please contact us at once by return email and then delete both
messages. We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus,
data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised
amendment. This notice should not be removed.