Re: process proposals should start off-list [was: ... categorize messages and threads]

Hi Dan and Chris,

Sorry for the confusion. I didn't realize you meant all process: as
in even a motion like this. I thought you were more referring to
"process" as in the delicate interpersonal matters that my last
"process" email may have caused. Anyway, no harm, no foul.

This proposal was very poorly received, so I'm convinced it needs no
further airing. I am a little concerned how process issues that
should be dealt with on the list can be handled, off-list, but I'm
sure we'll get the details ironed out.

Take care,
Rob