Re: HTML tutorial subgroup?

From: David Dailey <david.dailey@sru.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 12:00:53 -0400
To: www-archive@w3.org,karl@w3.org,murray@muzmo.com
Cc: bfults@gmail.com,connolly@w3.org

Hi Murray and Karl,

For what it's worth, I made a spreadsheet containing email addresses
of those interested in this topic (and a couple of other topics as
well). It's at home, but I can fetch and upload if anyone is
interested. Maybe you all have fancy tools that make those sort of
reports quickly, but if not it might save you a little bit of time
down the road. If anyone thinks it would be useful just holler and I
can put it here for later reference.

It crosses my mind that some of the resources that might be assembled
for this group would probably also be of interest to those who will
be working on WG-orientation. (Things like standards for making such
materials and tools for assisting in such.)

regards,
David