Comments on GRDDL Specification from SWD WG?

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 20:49:41 -0400
To: Thomas Baker <tbaker@tbaker.de>, Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>, Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, www-archive@w3.org

Assuming everyone agrees at our next meeting, we are going to attempt to
have consensus on sending GRDDL to CR at our WG telecon tomorrow.

We earlier requested an explicit comment or "no comments" from the SWD
WG. Has there been any progress? We really consider your comments
important, and have been actively discussing RDFa compatibility on our
listserv recently. However, we do believe the Spec as written now
addresses the concerns of the SWBD WG.

Please do send us your comments asap so we can work them into our
request for CR.

--
		-harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh