Re: N3->IKL translation seems to work... bug policy rules and log:includes are hairy

I should wait for Pat to answer this, but just so I understand the
question - why is this a problem? I thought the entire point of "that" in
IKL was that it wasn't a quoted proposition, so you can quantify over it
just like anything else.

'Since propositions are first-class objects, they can be quantified over
in the usual way, so one can write general axioms about propositions. For
example, we can define a function on propositions corresponding to
disjunction, similarly to the one defined earlier for unary relations."
[1]

What precisely do you mean by "computational"? Anyways, I think you can do
that in IKL (maybe not KIF), but again, Pat should answer.

[1]http://www.ihmc.us/users/phayes/IKL/GUIDE/GUIDE.html#propositionNames

--
 				--harry

 	Harry Halpin