Re: FYI: application/www-form-urlencoded

Hi Bjoern,

I haven't looked at this deeply yet, but I'm very glad you're doing
this; it's much-needed.

One immediate area of concern; some other uses of the "x-" prefix are
optional, and it may be that some software is out there that
recognises "application/x-www-form-urlencoded" and "application/www-
form-urlencoded".

Have you looked into this, or considered using a more distinct
subtype to avoid such problems?

(I'm not saying it's a definite problem, it just may crop up).

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham
mnot@yahoo-inc.com