Re: about w3cvalidator plugin for movable type

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 09:14:25 +0900
Cc: <www-archive@w3.org>
To: Brandon Fuller <brandon@fuller.name>

Hello Brandon,

Thank you for the prompt reply.

On Oct 31, 2006, at 02:01 , Brandon Fuller wrote:
> 1. The API wasn't there when I developed the plugin a few years ago.

Right. There was an XML output then, which evolved into the API I
showed you. Timing considerations notwithstanding, you built your
module on unstable ground, and I would recommend strenghtening it if/
when you have the time. We can not guarantee that the HTML markup
will not change.

> 3. Movable Type has a completely different model for dynamic plugins.
> This plugin is for static pages only as is.

Good to know.

Thanks.

--
olivier