Re: Validation of XHTML 1.0 Strict, application/xhtml+xml

Le 10 nov. 2006 à 20:28, Henri Sivonen a écrit :
> On Nov 7, 2006, at 09:29, Karl Dubost wrote:
>
>> I was trying to check an XHTML 1.0 Document with your tool
>> http://www.la-grange.net/2006/10/05
>>
>> http://hsivonen.iki.fi/validator/html5/?doc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.la-
>> grange.net%2F2006%2F10%2F05
>>
>> And the validation failed without explaining messages
>
> A new version with a fix for this bug has now been deployed.

Messages are better if the document was XHTML 5 but it is not.

The validation still failed, Though the document is correct.
I think you should says it. When a correct document is identified.

Thanks Henri

--
Karl Dubost - http://www.la-grange.net/karl/
Près de vous, madame, oubliant les cieux,