Re: [w3photo] To PopUp or Not to PopUp

Thanks, Jim.  Good arguments for not using pop-up, or if using
preferences, make the default non-popups.

(In page DHTML popups...with interior layers?  You may overestimate my
DHTML prowess...)

I'll put up a non-popup version and see how that works. I'll even try
to get rid of the pop-up of the selected area. Could be interesting as
it might create more space to enter information on the item. I'll play
with it.

Greg