Re: [w3photo] IRC Chat - Thu Mar 4 GMT 15:00 and 16:00

On 01.03.2004 10:40:05, Greg Elin wrote:
>The best time for catching up seems to be Thu Mar 4, freenode.net, on
>the #foaf channel.

Hi all,

I'll be offline til saturday, so I unfortunately can't join the chat
on Thursday. I worked a little on the imreg vocab/doc today:

- namespace uri update: http://www.w3.org/2004/03/image-regions# ;-)
- "repaired" the OWL DL description of image:width and image:height
  (domain is now owl:Thing, range is rdfs:Literal). I didn't replace
  them with exif terms, though.
- added imreg:width and imreg:height (see morten's comments at [1])
- fixed my weird coords documentation.

code examples are still missing, I didn't find the time yet to extend
my spec'n'doc generator, maybe next weekend then..

and here are some (random) thoughts concerning potential
annotation workflow extensions ("nice to have"s) we discussed last
week:

1) sign up
   - add email or add url of foaf personal profile document

2) upload images
   - flag "others may annotate this image, too" ?

3) browse images, pick one for annotating

4) annotate
   - pick annotation dialog/form (4.1-4.4)

4.1) general information
   - set image title
   - set image description
   - creator of image ?

4.2) identify people
   4.2.1) draw shape
   4.2.2a) pick name from personal foaf:knows (if PPD was set at 1))
   or
   4.2.2b) enter identifying props (mbox, weblog, name,..)
   or
   4.2.2c) search name, autofill form
   4.3 type Person? (e.g. "Attendee", "Presenter") ..heavy stuff..

4.3) event
   - type event (e.g. "KeynoteTalk")

4.4) add untyped regions and annotations
   4.4.1 draw shape
   4.4.2 write comment (e.g. 'xx was so proud of his *huge*
         8" laptop screen' etc)

;-)
benjamin

--