Re: [w3photo] IRC Chat Tuesday? Another day?

Just a note to say that the RDF channel #rdfig will probably be busy all
those days - it might be less confusing to hold the meet on #foaf
instead this one time (there's a logger there but no chump).

(a lot of us are at http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/interest/meetings/tp2004,
http://www.w3.org/2003/08/allgroupoverview, and we're writing notes to
#rdfig)

cheers