Re: Python: exif to rdf ( exif2rdf.py )

Hi Karl,

At 6:59 PM -0500 04.12.17, Karl Dubost wrote:
>2) Do you think the schema that we are hosting now is good?
>	http://www.w3.org/2003/12/exif/

There are several ambiguous points in the schema, re. mapping between real
Exif value and RDF value, e.g. integer 1 and 'top-left' for
exif:orientation. I followed the documentation of Exif spec which provides
interpretation of some integer values. But it should be also documented in
the schema for people to use it.

>3) I'm not sure the example I put online was correct when I did it one
>year ago? What do you think about it?
>	http://www.w3.org/2003/12/exif/Overview#example

My example uses nested exif:IFD class instances in order to copy the Exif
data structure, but it may look too complicated. It would be much easier to
use properties simply as direct children of foaf:Image or rdf:Description.

How's your opinion ? It would be good time to brush up the schema.

cheers,

(sorry for sending from different mail address, it's for www-archive)

--
KANZAKI, Masahide a.k.a. masaka
http://www.kanzaki.com/info/webwho.rdf