Re: Report on Parsing the OWL tests

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Report on Parsing the OWL tests
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 08:24:13 -0400

> > Looks good.
> >
> > The result table doesn't seem to indicate that OWLP parses the files for
> > entailment tests.  Could that be indicated somehow?
>
> Did you scroll down to the end of the table?

Of course not!  That would be too much work!

(Actually I did, but I did't make the connection.)

> I had originally sorted them next the related test...  The table needs
> better organization, maybe different tables for different kinds of
> tests, and sort options, and options of showing only approved tests.
> Any ideas?

Yes.  Use a four-dimensional table.  :-)  Actually that is probably not a
bad idea, you could have

Test			Syntax			Entailment
			Euler ... ...		Euler ... ...

Partial views of this information would almost certainly be needed.

>     -- sandro

peter