RE: Modified soap12-part0.html

Volker:
I am going to make the suggested change so as to allow the correct rendition on all browsers
no matter how their encoding type is configured. I think we all agree that this is
a separate editorial change, and that the PR open issue addressed a separate problem
which Gudge aswered to the originator's satisfaction, and that we should recoomed at next
week's telcon that it be closed.
Thanks
Nilo