Re: Arch Doc: 23 June 2003 Editor's Draft [review thru 2.5.2]

Dan Connolly wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-06-23 at 13:52, Ian B. Jacobs wrote:
> [...]
>
>>Comments welcome,
>>
>> - Ian
>>
>>[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2003/webarch-20030623
>

> No showstoppers so far, but my eyes are tired
> after reading thru 2.5.2. I hope to finish
> reading tomorrow.

I'm pretty well OK with Dan's comments (I see he & I caught a couple of
the same things) except for the co-reference thing, so I think you can
arm the torpedos and fire.  I'll be at my desk most of tomorrow and if
not you can call me on my cell if any interactive hairsplitting is
required. -Tim