Re: Circular transformation for RDF and n3

At 11:41 -0500 2003-06-23, Dan Connolly wrote:
>By the way... I wonder why N3 looks useful for the
>task you're working on. For me, when I want to edit
>documents, I like a direct-manipulation editor,
>ala Amaya or mozilla composer. I use N3 as a
>poor-man's user interface for much more structured data,
>especially data that includes rules.

HTML and individual html files are poor container for the structure
data and add a lot of markup for something that could be simpler.

I was thinking to another solution is having a wiki format in between the """.

>Are you thinking of using N3 rules somehow?

yes this is my intention.

>Even for somewhat structured stuff, I prefer to use
>Amaya and scrape the data out with XSLT.
>e.g. the travel schedule on my home page.

I'm not talking about one page... Amaya is a good wysiwyg editor, but
a bad tool to edit structured data.

--
Karl Dubost / W3C - Conformance Manager
           http://www.w3.org/QA/