Re: [xul-talk] DOS, DVD, VCR, RAM

On Fri, 30 May 2003, Gerald Bauer wrote:

>> Incidentally, I am still curious to see your replies to some of my
>> earlier messages, which you have so far omitted to address.

Amusingly, you appear to have now disabled the archive feature of this
mailing list, so those two messages no longer appear on the sourceforge
site. Therefore for the record here are those two posts in another
archive:

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2003Jun/0004.html
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2003Jun/0005.html

> Now, I'm curious to see your reply to the "XUL Moves On" mail @
>    http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=5117770

I'm afraid that URI does not show an e-mail. Do you have an updated URI?